A scatter plot (or scatter diagram) is a two-dimensional graphical representation of a set of data. Each x/y variable is represented on the graph as a dot or a cross.
How to create a scatter plot
- Enter the title of the graph.
- For each series, enter data values with space delimiter, label, color and trendline type.
- For each axis, enter minimal axis value, maximal axis value and axis label.
- Press the Draw button to generate the scatter plot.
- Press the X reset button to set default values.
Note: Axis range might not work with all settings.